This program has been organized for current and future NMRT members, in particular those who won't be able to attend the 2012 ALA Annual Meeting. The NMRT Annual Program committee will also provide a handout and the summary of professional networking tips and resources after the program to maximize the benefit of the program for attendees.
We have great speakers who will share their networking experience and tips with new librarians.
Please submit your questions during the program either through the online chat or Twitter hashtag #ALA12 #networking.
- Time/Date: Thurs. June 7, 2012 at Noon EST (US time)
- Place: http://connectpro72403849.adobeconnect.com/nmrt/
- Slides: Attached in the comment below. http://connect.ala.org/files/NMRT%20Networking%20ONLINE.pptx
- Speakers: (See below for speaker bios)
- Courtney L Young ("On the Where of Professional Networking")
- JP Porcaro ("On the With Whom of Professional Networking")
- Loida Garcia Febo ("On the How of Professional Networking")
- Ned Potter ("On the What and Why of Professional Networking")
- Pat Hawthorne ("On the When of Professional Networking"
- After the program, please take our brief evaluation survey here: