An Infopeople online course, February 26 to March 25, 2013
How do you know if the services, programs, and collections your library is providing are the right ones? As a library professional, your ability to do a data-based evaluation is an important competency. It may even be an expectation of your library management, trustees, or other stakeholders.
In this online course you will learn about these topics and more:
- The basic concepts of evaluation
- How to develop goals and objectives for library services, programs, and collections
- What types of data to collect and how
- Ways to present and communicate your evaluation results
- How to use the data to make meaningful changes
Fee: $75 for those in the California library community and Infopeople Partners, $150 for all others.
For a complete course description and to register go to http://www.infopeople.org/training/evaluating-library-services.