An Infopeople online course, March 5 to April 1, 2013
Do you want to improve your ability to develop library programs for children and pre-teens? Here’s an opportunity to learn from an expert! Children’s librarian and author Penny Peck shares practical tips, techniques, and experience for planning, developing, and delivering a wide variety of programs targeted to children and tweens, including:
- Entertainment , multicultural, and holiday-themed programs
- Do-it-yourself activities and summer reading club programs
- Movie nights and gaming events and clubs
- Book discussion groups and easy-to-do booktalks
- Visits to schools and class visits to the library
Fee: $75 for those in the California library community and Infopeople Partners, $150 for all others.
For a complete course description and to register, go to http://infopeople.org/training/programming-children-and-tweens.