An Infopeople online course, June 18 to July 15, 2013
Surveys are one of the most popular and well-known ways to collect information about what people think, feel, and do. Conducting a good survey is more complicated than just asking people questions. It involves asking the right questions, of the right people, in the right way. This course will help you to:
· Develop appropriate sampling techniques
· Create a question pool and response categories
· Understand the benefits and drawbacks of popular online survey services
· Calculate simple statistics and create simple charts and graphs using Excel
· Develop a simple survey report
Instructor: Jennifer Sweeney
Fee: $75 for those in the California library community and Infopeople Partners, $150 for all others.
For a complete course description and to register go to http://infopeople.org/training/creating-effective-surveys.