Thu, May. 23, 2013
noon - 1 p.m. US/Eastern
- Introduction: The Times We Live In
- They Key Idea: Principles Win Trust And Support
- What Principles Do You Hold Important?
- How Do You Demonstrate Them In Decisions And Actions?
- What Are The Costs Of Supporting Principles?
- When Is A Principles A "Sacred Cow": The Sign Of A True Believer
- How Do You Become More Principled?
- Win support for big initiatives
- Seek out and work with other principled leaders
- Evaluate and remove self-limiting belief systems
- $10.00 METRO Institutional Member Employee
- $10.00 Individual myMETRO Member
- $10.00 NY3Rs Member
- $25.00 Non-Member
Speaker Pat Wagner
Pat Wagner has been a trainer, educator, and consultant for 40 years, having worked with clients in 48 states and Canada. She is a manager and producer at Pattern Research, Inc. Pat likes to find the essence in models of human behavior and organizational design and build effective and engaging formats ...Full Description
Log-in information will be distributed to all registrants via email 1-3 days prior to the webinar. All registrants will have access to the archived recording of the webinar within a week after the live session.METRO uses Adobe Connect for all online programs. You can test your Adobe Connect connection at http://metro.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm or get a quick overview at http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview.