An Infopeople online course, May 21 to June 17, 2013
Do technology changes make you feel like you are rafting in whitewater? Here's an online course that will help you build your own personal strategies for staying on top of technology trends and feel better prepared for changes now and in the future. You’ll look at innovation cycles in consumer technology and how they influence your library and your community.
During the course, you will explore:
- Whether technologies are emerging or submerging
- Plans to incorporate a new technology
- Process reviews to improve existing technology
- Five key technology trends affecting libraries right now
- How to follow and filter trend watchers and trend setters—inside and outside the library world
Instructor: David Lee King
Fee: $75 for those in the California library community and Infopeople Partners, $150 for all others.
For a complete course description and to register go to http://www.infopeople.org/training/top-technology-trends.