Cuesta will offer two online classes this summer:
- DIST 101: Introduction to Online Courses (3-week course, beginning June 17.) A prerequisite to our Library/Information Technology courses.
- LIBT 113: Advanced Internet Searching (6-week course, beginning June 17.) This course is required for the A.S. and Certificate programs.
- DIST 101: Introduction to Online Courses
- LIBT 201: Introduction to Library Services
- LIBT 207: Web Page Development with XHTML
- LIBT 208: Library Supervisory Skills
- LIBT 209: Library Public Services
- LIBT 210: School Library/Media Center Services
- LIBT 212: Research Skills for the Information Age
- LIBT 213: Advanced Internet Searching
- LIBT 217: Ethics in the Information Age
- LIBT 220: Cascading Style Sheets
NOTE 2: The LIBT classes have been re-numbered (all are now 200-level) to reflect their transferability to CSU.
NOTE 3: DIST 101 files under "Online" in the Class Finder.
Since many of our classes tend to fill early, prospective students are advised to register as early as possible in order to maximize their choices. An online application to the college must be completed and accepted before one can register for classes. To apply online go to http://www.cccapply.org/applications/CCCApply/apply/Cuesta_College.html
For more information on the classes, see the ClassFinder: https://ssb.cuesta.edu:9040/prod/syk_class_finder.p_basic_search. Summer classes are listed there now; Fall classes will be listed beginning on May 10.
For more program information visit our Library/Information Technology Program website http://library.cuesta.edu/libt/index.htm or call Kathy DeCou at (805) 546-3190.