An Infopeople live, online course, November 5 to December 9, 2013
Do you want to improve your library’s website without doing a complete overhaul? The good news is that small changes can have big impacts.
In the live online meetings during this course, the instructor will demonstrate how to:
- Evaluate your library’s website for basic usability
- Do a content audit and rearrange existing content
- Write website content more effectively and format it for readability
- Choose and prepare images for optimal display
- Identify typography that improves usability
Instructor: Laura Solomon
Fee: $75 for those in the California library community and Infopeople Partners, $150 for all others.