An Infopeople online course, February 25 to March 24, 2014
We know that libraries need to become more innovative in order to survive and thrive in contemporary society. Innovation is about moving from idea to implementation and there are practical skills and techniques that can be learned. In this course, you will explore:
• How to increase your personal capacity for idea generation, creative thinking, and problem solving
• Your own barriers and preferences regarding innovation
• Ways to develop ideas and solutions when working in a group
• Techniques for crowdsourcing idea generation or problem solving
• Things you can do to help foster a culture of innovation within your library, even if you are not in a leadership position
Instructor: Brenda Hough
Fee: $75 for those in the California library community, $150 for all others.
For a complete course description and to register go to https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=326.