Tuesday, April 22, 2014

May: How To Turn Strangers Into Strategic Partners Using LinkedIn (4Good)


Tue, May 20 2014, 12:00PM PST

I was scanning through my online calendar the other day and couldn’t help but notice how almost every single conversation I had had in the past 30 days was with someone who had I “met” using LinkedIn.

As I thought about how I grateful I am to have connected with all these incredible nonprofit professionals (and none of whom I have met in person), I noticed that the development of each relationship had followed a consistent pattern. If you’re new to social media or are just unsure about how to effectively use LinkedIn, I’d like to share with you my step-by-step plan for turning strangers into strategic partners using the biggest business directory in the world.

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/848328873