The next two live training webinars on navigating GPO's Federal Digital System (FDsys) will be offered Thursday, August 21, 2014.
“Introduction to FDsys.”
• Start time: 11:00 a.m. (Eastern)
• Duration: 1 hour
• Learning outcomes: During this introductory course, attendees will learn how to navigate FDsys to locate Federal Government information, basic and advanced searching, browsing, retrieving by citation, help tools, and working with FDsys search results.
• Expected level of knowledge for participants: no prerequisite knowledge needed
“Advanced Navigation in FDsys.”
• Start time: 1:00 p.m. (Eastern)
• Duration: 1.5 hours
• Learning outcomes: This course focuses on tracking Federal legislation and regulations in FDsys.
• Expected level of knowledge for participants: intermediate – Completion of the “Introduction to GPO’s Federal Digital System” webinar is recommended prior to participating in the advanced webinar.
The webinars are free, but registration is required. Upon registering, a confirmation email, which includes instructions for joining the webinar, will be sent to you.