- Session 1: March 2 – March 27
- Session 2: April 13 – May 8
- Session 3: July 27– August 21
- Session 4: September 28– October 23
- Session 5: November 16– December 11
This four-week online course provides an overview of acquiring, providing access to, administering, supporting, and monitoring access to electronic resources. Gives a basic background in electronic resource acquisitions including product trials, licensing, purchasing methods, and pricing models and will provide an overview of the sometimes complex relationships between vendors, publishers, platform providers, and libraries. The course was developed by Dalene Hawthorne, Head of Systems and Technical Services, Emporia State University (Kan.).
$109 ALCTS members; $139 nonmembers