April 7, 1-2pm Central Time
Managing and leading in library and information settings today requires:
• Different techniques to address change in general;
• Techniques for identifying change specific to organizations and workers;
• Timing considerations for faster moving work and umbrella organization settings;
• Using contemporary visuals for illustrating issues;
• Finding unique data for articulating value;
• And, persuasive content to match techniques to target populations.
This free one-hour webinar offers specific ideas and techniques for managers and leaders as well as a handout with extensive web links of content and examples.