Part 1 of the complimentary 6-part Joseph Grenny Leadership Series. Joseph sits down with some of today's foremost thought leaders on leadership and behavior change to discus how leaders can increase their personal influence and secure real, sustainable results for their teams and organizations.
The Influencer Model is a proven methodology for securing wide-spread organizational change. Research shows that when you create a change management strategy that incorporates six sources of influence, you increase your chances of success tenfold.
- Part II - What Really Motivates Me? with Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton (May 28)
- Part III - How to Disseminate Organizational Vital Behaviors with David Maxfield (June 4)
- Part IV - How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter with Liz Wiseman (June 11)
- Part V - How to Create a Recognition Culture with Mike Byam (June 18)
- Part VI - What Triggers Positive Change? with Marshall Goldsmith (June 25)