Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Mar: Leading in Absence: Ideas for managing a disperse team (LLAMA)
Wed., March 26 at 1:30 – 3:00 PM (Central time)
This webinar will present methods and concepts for managing a team where members are not located next to or near each other, whether separated by different floors in the same building, different buildings in a close area, or separated by long distances such as different states or countries.
By the end of this webinar participants will:
• Know key factors for leading a successful dispersed team.
• Understand principles for managers of dispersed teams.
• Learn considerations for chairpersons of location diverse committees.
• Have a description and brief explanation of traditional methods for dispersed team management.
• Explore newer tools, such as online meeting options, document sharing possibilities, scheduling tools, and more that can aid in the management of a dispersed team.
LLAMA member: $49
Non-LLAMA member $59
Register online: http://tinyurl.com/3zhtecm