November 5, 2014 / 1:30-3pm (Central)
This webinar will feature proven examples of using Facebook to successfully publicize library programs.
By the end of this webinar, participants will:
• Understand the importance of including social media advertising in their marketing plans.
• Be familiar with various Facebook campaign objectives, bidding models and sample scenarios in which Facebook advertising could boost their library's social media presence.
• Have a clear understanding of the difference between paid ʺsponsored storiesʺ and ʺboost your posts.ʺ
• Learn best practices for getting the maximum amount of attention from your patron base.
• Be familiar with additional paid options that can attract individuals to ʺlikeʺ your organization's page and educate them about your important programs, events and key services.
Fees: LLAMA member: $49 Non-LLAMA member $59 LLAMA group rate (5 or more people at one site) $199 Non-LLAMA group rate (5 or more people at one site) $239
Register online: http://tinyurl.com/3zhtecm