An Infopeople online course, May 27, 2014-June 23, 2014
Many libraries jump into various social media channels without first figuring out how to do it well, or even why they are doing it. Much has been written explaining social media tools, but very little to help libraries understand what really makes social media efforts fly. How can you use social media more effectively?
In this course you’ll learn:
· Criteria for creating achievable social media goals
· Right and wrong reasons for a library to use social media
· Methods for determining the return on investment (ROI) for social media
· How to draw attention to your library’s social media posts
· How to create a basic content strategy for your library’s social media efforts
Fee: $75 for those in the California library community and Infopeople Partners, $150 for all others.For a complete course description and to register go to https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=398 .